Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Words

I haven't written a blog in a while so I thought I'd share a few of the things Alex has been up to lately. Here are some of his new favorite things to say:

"ticker" = sticker
"cacko" = cracker
"dis es my" = this is mine
"Iss Kewiss" = Miss Kris
"dadaaaaa!" = choo choo (train)


This week Miss Kris taught him to skip and he's been having a great time trying to skip around everywhere. Unfortunately the weather has been terrible and we haven't been able to get out and practice much outside. He tends to trip all over his toys in the house!


In this picture he's running with his washcloth. (He was "helping" me fold laundry.) He loves to use it to "clean" the floor and anything else around. I'm hoping he'll keep his joy for cleaning as he gets older so he can really help me!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, it's my cute little skipping buddy! He's such a joy...I can't wait to spend some time with him tonight!

    ReplyDelete