Saturday, January 8, 2011

Catching Up


This blog has been sadly neglected. Of this I am totally aware and yet haven't taken the time to do anything about it. We've been interrupted by the holidays, a vacation, sickness (which coincided with our vacation and continues still) and regular life. So where to start? I have over 500 pictures to sort through and start posting, so I will begin here: Asher is 4 months old. I took these pictures the morning we were heading to ID. He was less than thrilled about sitting with his giraffe and the results are less than satisfactory (and these are the best of the bunch!), but I didn't have time to try again later and it is a memory! Our little buddy is growing quickly and learning quicker. He's found his hands and is grasping toys and chewing on them. He's drooling buckets and I'm keeping my eyes open for teeth any day now. He smiles and giggles at everything and is a total joy to our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment