Sunday, November 20, 2011

Changes

Ahhh change.....
I think my least favorite word is change. I try to keep it out of my vocabulary as much as possible. With the exception of new shoes and household decor I prefer things stay the same, but that doesn't seem to be how God works. Things are changing for the Cooks and God is stretching me.

As you can see in the picture there is blue sky above this house, so obviously it's not in Centralia. God has called us to Grandview Church of the Nazarene in Grandview, WA and we are heading there next month. This is the parsonage that we will soon be calling home! We have clearly seen the Lord's hand leading, but will dearly miss the family and precious friends we have here. I am incredibly grateful for those who have walked alongside and ministered with us these last 4 1/2 years. We have been deeply loved.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best to your family as you move on. While I have not spent much time with you I hear of the many lives you have both touched.

    Carrie Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been 4 1/2 years. That is so crazy!!! When I saw Grandview, I was soooo hoping you meant Idaho :) I hope this is a good change and brings you many blessing. We'll keep you in our prayers moving 2 boys! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your positive attitude! All of the love and support you've sent to me,I send back to you tenfold :) I know how deeply you'll miss your friends. Those friends now become your family as you make new friends. (sounds corny,but you know it's true LOL)
    Love you~
    P.S I don't know how these blogs work-I don't have a sign on...it's ME Susan : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Andrea, I have been thinking about you lots since my sister told me your news at Thanksgiving. Change is hard, but God is good. I will be praying for you too.
    Lots of love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete