Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Making Progress

Here are some pictures of the baby's room. I think I'm pretty much done with it now....This was one of those projects that sort of spiraled out of control. It started out with me just making a small quilt and room darkening curtains and before I knew it I'd made a crib skirt, some pillows, recovered a chair and a lampshade. Here are some pictures of my finished handiwork.

These pictures are scrapbook papers I framed. I thought the animals were cute.

Recovered rocking chair.

Room darkening curtains.

The crib. (The shelves could use a little TLC)

A closer view of the quilt. (It looks like it's partly pink, but it's actually orange.)


Changing table.


Lampshade I recovered to match
So there you have it. Once I pack my bag for the hospital and get the car seat out and install it in the car I guess we'll be ready for baby!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. It gives a really simple and open feel to the room. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete