Saturday, August 7, 2010

Steam Train!

Ahhhh Washington..... How I love that when you want to do something outside it rains. Okay, I don't love that. Not even a little bit. Today we had free tickets for the Chehalis steam train. We had talked it up big to Alex and he was really excited until we got there... Of course it's raining and the train is very loud. It took us 5+ minutes to coax him to open his eyes because of his great fear of the steam getting in his eyes. When we got home he started crying saying "I didn't want to ride the steam train!" Maybe next summer it will be less scary....

"I'm keeping the steam out of my eyes!"
Wet sisters

Eyes still closed....

He's finally looking!

Daddy and frightened Alex

Look at that sweet face!

The Erickson's!

The engine

Even raining on him he fell asleep on the way back

As you can see it was quite wet!

1 comment: