Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

This year our cutie pies were a lion and a tiger for Halloween. And of course, all evening I heard "All you need is a bear!" I know. Don't rush me. A lion and a tiger are plenty for now. We had a fun time trick-or-treating around our neighborhood with the Fribergs this year. Alex enjoyed himself mostly although there were a couple of scary costumes he could have done without seeing. He's still talking about the scary clown he saw and a few others. It was really fun this year for Seth and I too. It's the first year Alex has enjoyed getting dressed up, playing games, trick or treating, etc. So fun to watch him grow up. As for Asher, there's hardly anything cuter than dressing up your precious little one.





3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Our little guy was a tiger this year also. We had a tiger and a giraffe. :) Gotta love the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comment about "don't rush me!" Ha ha ha! That just struck a funny bone this late at night. The kiddos looked cute. Did you cut your hair? I know you had mentioned going shorter. You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete