Sunday, November 7, 2010

Has it really been that long?


November 11, marks seven years since Seth and I went on our first date. Hard to believe it's been that long, but it's also hard to believe it hasn't been longer. I can hardly remember what life was like before he was in it. Well, there were the 6 years of me "crushing" on him before he finally asked me out...I remember those days well. Alas, he finally did ask me out and the rest is history. Here are some random photos from those dating days.



Valentine's Day

August 2004

After my senior voice recital. (Looking a little smitten?)

align: center;">NNU Graduation May 2004

Another Valentine's Day


1 comment:

  1. wow, time does fly! Andrew and I have been together for over 9 years and married for 7, and about to have our 3rd kid. A lot has happened! Glad Seth finally asked you out :)

    ReplyDelete