Friday, July 29, 2011

Idaho Trip Part 1: The Drive

From July 20-28 we were in Idaho celebrating my brother Michael's wedding to his sweetheart Vickie. Now, there are about ten bajillion pictures I could show you, but I wont. I will only show you 1 bajillion(ish) pictures in installments. Now you may find that boring, but since this is my blog I feel I can bore whomever I please. (Can you sense that all this power is going to my head?)

Our journey began with a drive. A long drive. A very, very, very long drive. It took us 11+ hours to get from Centralia to Nampa and there were many tears (mine included). Our first stop along the journey was to Multnomah falls. Alex loved it.

The sun was streaming in from just above the falls so sunspots seemed impossible to avoid.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Multnomah falls is a special place, Jerry proposed there once upon a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alex's sweater :) You make me smile!

    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete