Saturday, July 30, 2011

Idaho Trip Part 3: The Wedding

Michael & Vickie's Wedding was July 23, which just happened to be our 6th Anniversary. Here's a portrait of our life now 6 years and two amazing blessings later. God has richly blessed us in the past 6 years. It's my joy and privilege to walk side by side with Seth and I cannot wait to see what the next 60 years hold!

Our sweet ring-bearer was about as cooperative for pictures as you can expect an overstimulated, exhausted 3 year old to be.

My Mama, Amy and Asher waiting for the wedding to begin.

Sisters! (And a baby)

My handsome boys

The Mattei-Cook family

The happy couple

Making an entrance
Waiting expectantly

Getting married

Married!

My sweetness!
A favorite uncle doing some good bubble-blowing.

And just like that the wedding was over, they were gone on their honeymoon and all that was left was for us to eat all the leftover cupcakes. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment