Thursday, August 4, 2011

Idaho Trip Part 4: The Zoo & Swan Boats

Here we are....more pictures at the zoo! What can I say? It's the phase of life we're in. Plus what a great time we had with Aunts and Uncles and Grammie to share the fun!


This one just cracks me up...
Cute boy!

Uncle Jesse & Aunt Kate joined us for the fun!
Daddy & Alex being birds.

The butterfly who would not get off my arm!

We saw lots of pretty ones!
Alex wanted a picture with the big penguin.

I love this picture.

The Cook brothers.

Ah, the swan boats...we had talked this up to Alex for a long time and when we first arrived they were closed and we were afraid it wasn't going to happen. Thankfully when we came back they were open and had two swans available. Alex got to steer and was in HEAVEN. Note the slant that Seth and Alex's boat is at. There's quite a weight discrepancy. Amy and I were almost as good at steering our boat as Alex was his.... :P

Two girls lost at sea...
Waving to Grammie

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip! It makes me want to take a road trip.
    BTW- I love the dress you wore at the wedding...you always have the cutest clothes!
    ~Elaine

    ReplyDelete